There can be little doubt that Google is pushing voice as one of its preferred input methods. With today’s launch of the latest Chrome beta for Windows, Mac and Linux, it’s building voice search right into the browser. Just say “Ok Google,” and the browser will start listening to your searches. Read More
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings | Elliot's Blog
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings
- Analyzing a Sudden Drop in Google Rankings Google SEO News ...
- Eric Schmidt Confirms Identity Verification Impacts Google Rankings ...