Persado, an ad tech startup which says its software can create automated copywriting for marketing campaigns, has today closed a $30 million financing led by Goldman Sachs. The company's platform uses scientific algorithms to "generate a precise …
- The Malodorous Whiff of Copywriting Rates
- Copywriting: A course for freelance journalists
- Ands & Buts: Why conversational copywriting needs to break the rules
- Copywriting websites: dark and satanic or grist to the mill?
- Copywriting: What to Do When Things Go Wrong