iOS in the Car is real and now called CarPlay. Along with several automakers, Apple announced the platform this morning ahead of the Geneva Auto Show where partners Ferrari, Mercedes-Benz and Volvo all announced that they’d begin shipping CarPlay-enabled vehicles to drivers this week. Apple also announced a handful of automakers set to support the platform in the coming months including… Read More
- WordPress's Mullenweg Talks About Future of Blogging in a SXSW ...
- eBay seller gets £10000 fines and costs over 'potentially lethal' adaptors
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage
- If It Gets Them, Google May Open .Search, .App, .Blog And .Cloud gTLDs To The Public
- Early Apple iPhone Developer Prototype Looked More Like An iPad, Had Ethernet And Serial Ports