TechCrunch has discovered a big, unannounced marketing tool from Facebook called Business Manager that lets teams at enterprises and agencies manage multiple ad campaigns and Pages in one interface. There’s just one problem. Business Manager could directly compete with Facebook’s Preferred Marketing Developers who it has historically left to serve these lucrative customers. Read More
- Facebook Beefs Up With Acqhire Of Storylane Because It’s Time To Fight Tumblr
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- Internet Marketing 101: Mental Price Barriers
- Instant Internet Paydays: Review Examining New Internet Marketing Toolkit ...