Facebook made good on recent promises to highlight its group features and unveiled an updated groups discovery page today. As reported by AllFacebook, the page now features suggestions for groups to join, as well as open and closed groups your friends are members of, and groups based near you. The social network also recently began encouraging administrators to start adding tags in order to make… Read More
- Facebook Beefs Up With Acqhire Of Storylane Because It’s Time To Fight Tumblr
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- Facebook Barely Poked Snapchat, Active Usage Data Shows
- Facebook Redesign Kills Ticker, Almost
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.