Following up the announcement that it’s acquiring Oculus VR for around $2 billion, Facebook also shared some numbers about its growth, because why not?
On the acquisition conference call, CEO Mark Zuckerberg revealed that as of last week, Facebook has 1 billion monthly active users on mobile. That’s up from 945 million as of the end of its most recent quarter. Read More
- Facebook Beefs Up With Acqhire Of Storylane Because It’s Time To Fight Tumblr
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- Facebook Barely Poked Snapchat, Active Usage Data Shows
- Facebook Redesign Kills Ticker, Almost
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.