Today Facebook begins rolling out a new opt-in feature called Nearby Friends. It lets friends see approximately how far away you are from them, and you can share your exact, on-going location with them for a limited time. While it’s sure to stir privacy concerns, Nearby Friends could get people spending more time with friends in the real-world instead of online as it hits iOS and Android. Read More
- Facebook Beefs Up With Acqhire Of Storylane Because It’s Time To Fight Tumblr
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- Dynamic Signal Launches VoiceStorm To Manage Employees’ Social Media Promotion Efforts
- Facebook Barely Poked Snapchat, Active Usage Data Shows
- How Can Internet Marketing for Small Business Tools Help Them Build a Marketing Plan?