Facebook just announced that it’s starting to run the video ads that it started testing last fall.
In a company blog post, Facebook says it’s working with “a select group of advertisers,” and that users can expect to start seeing the ads “over the next few months.” The 15-second videos will start auto-playing without sound as they enter your screen, and if you tap, they’ll expand and un-mute. Read More
- Facebook Beefs Up With Acqhire Of Storylane Because It’s Time To Fight Tumblr
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- Dynamic Signal Launches VoiceStorm To Manage Employees’ Social Media Promotion Efforts
- Facebook Barely Poked Snapchat, Active Usage Data Shows
- Facebook Redesign Kills Ticker, Almost