<img width="420" height="405" src="http://tctechcrunch2011.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/facebook-logo-change.jpg?w=420" class="attachment-large wp-post-image" alt="Facebook-Logo-Change” /> Facebook is taking its standalone app strategy to an extreme new level today. It’s starting to notify users they’ll no longer have the option to send and receive messages in Facebook for iOS and Android, and will instead have to download Facebook Messenger to chat on mobile. Read More
- Facebook Beefs Up With Acqhire Of Storylane Because It’s Time To Fight Tumblr
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- Facebook Barely Poked Snapchat, Active Usage Data Shows
- Facebook Redesign Kills Ticker, Almost
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.