Facebook has today announced that it will be moving its NYC location from Madison Ave in midtown to a building in downtown Manhattan, at 770 Broadway.
Coincidentally enough, this also happens to be the same building where AOL (and TechCrunch NY) are headquartered, as well as other media and advertising companies such as Billboard, Adweek, and Backstage. Read More
- Facebook Beefs Up With Acqhire Of Storylane Because It’s Time To Fight Tumblr
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- Dynamic Signal Launches VoiceStorm To Manage Employees’ Social Media Promotion Efforts
- Facebook Barely Poked Snapchat, Active Usage Data Shows
- Facebook Redesign Kills Ticker, Almost