eBay has been having growth issues for several quarters, and the latest earnings did nothing to change that. The e-commerce company's growth fell off a cliff in 2014 and eBay has struggled to recover. In its first-quarter 2016 earnings, eBay reported …
- eBay Offers MPG Equivalent for Tech Infrastructure ... and Throws Down Gauntlet
- Last call for Neiman Marcus's eBay store
- What's up with Apple's down low on Ebay sales?
- eBay seller gets £10000 fines and costs over 'potentially lethal' adaptors
- New eBay Metrics Help Save Millions in Data Center Costs