Kruse spent nearly 10 years at Coca-Cola, where she led the interactive marketing team as global vice president of Digital. She then went to ESPN and served as a senior vice president and then CMO. Currently, Kruse holds the position of CMO at Tough Mudder.
Singh, meanwhile, works as SVP of global brand and marketing transformation for Visa and was formerly the global head of digital for PepsiCo. If you’ve ever heard of the social platforms Pepsi Sound Off or Pepsi Pulse, those were Singh’s idea. Before his stint at Pepsi, Singh led the global social media team at RazorFish for 11 years.
With CrowdTwist’s focus on brands and brand engagement, these board members will surely add some extra edge to the company’s growth in 2014.
Here’s what CEO and co-founder Irvin Fain had to say about it in a prepared statement:
As the first company to extend loyalty programs beyond the traditional “spend and get” models, we’re helping marketers account for customer value in a truly multi-channel world including mobile, social media, online and offline spend and more—we’re not just capturing more data, we’re making data more meaningful for marketers. Carol and Shiv have both been at the forefront of innovative marketing technologies and forging stronger relationships with consumers. Their expertise in addition to Eric’s years of relevant experience will be instrumental in supporting our continued growth in 2014.
CrowdTwist has raised a total of $6.75 million since launching out of TechStars in 2011.
- Dynamic Signal Launches VoiceStorm To Manage Employees’ Social Media Promotion Efforts
- Tech-savvy Newark Mayor Booker: Government flunking social media
- 7 Ways To Value Yourself Beyond Social Media
- PopTip Brings Its Instant Twitter Polling And Revamped Dashboard To Brands On Facebook
- With 50,000 Users & Double-Digit Monthly Revenue Growth, French Real-Time Alerts Startup Mention Raises $800K Flash Seed