If Black Mirror is anything to go by, rating everyone around you isn’t always a great idea, but Completed wants to make it easier to rate and rank the business professionals around you. It’s kind of like Yelp, but instead of rating companies, you’re rating the people within the businesses. The San Francisco-based company wants to use these ratings to shake up both hiring… Read More
- With Users In Over 83 Countries, Social Discovery Platform At The Pool Wants To Be The Anti-Facebook
- Bloggers Take Heed: Affiliate Marketing Keeps You In The Driver's ...
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage
- Endorsements, LinkedIn's Answer To Klout, Passes 1B Recommendations And Builds Up A New Data Set
- In Exchange For Help Juicing Sales, Twitter And LinkedIn's Ads APIs Share The Wealth