Slowly but surely, Google’s Chromecast devices is beefing up with content partners. The company just announced 10 new apps landing on the $35 smart TV dongle, including VEVO, Revision 3, PostTV, and Songza, to name a few.
Here’s what Google had to say about the new apps:
Beginning today you can enjoy action sports, news, music videos, and more with the addition of VEVO, Red Bull.TV, Songza, PostTV, Viki, Revision 3 and BeyondPod.
And for those many holiday gatherings, you can also cast your personal media straight to your TV using Plex, Avia, or RealPlayer Cloud apps. There’s no need to huddle around small screens when you can share your own photos and videos using your phone, tablet, or laptop.
To learn more about Google Chromecast, click here.
Along with the launch on Chromecast, Songza is also launching new Holiday Playlists.
Or perhaps they were just hard at work on bringing a variety of holiday-related playlists to the apps. Songza has developed over 75 different Christmas playlists ranging from Drunken Christmas Party to Christmas on the Beach.
You can check out the app here.
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- eBay seller gets £10000 fines and costs over 'potentially lethal' adaptors
- Twitter Opens Tweet Archive Access To Users In 12 More Languages, Including Farsi, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Malay and Spanish
- If It Gets Them, Google May Open .Search, .App, .Blog And .Cloud gTLDs To The Public
- Google Scoops Up Neural Networks Startup DNNresearch To Boost Its Voice And Image Search Tech