Microsoft was just socked with another blow in China. The Central Government Procurement Center has banned the use of Windows 8 on government computers. Reuters reports that computer security relating to Windows XP was cited as the reason.
Like many others, the Chinese government is not happy with Microsoft for ending Windows XP support. The antiquated operating system still powers 50% of… Read More
- Tech-savvy Newark Mayor Booker: Government flunking social media
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage
- Dear Microsoft, Samsung Isn't Very Happy With You
- Aviary Launches Its Photo Editing SDK For Windows 8 Thanks To AMD Ventures Investment
- Microsoft Opens Online Flagship Store On Tmall, The ‘Amazon Of China'