Nearly every time I go to WebMD’s symptom checker it somehow leads to telling me I might have some horrible, cancerous disease. Heading over to Yahoo Answers is usually no different. The last time I typed in Google for “shoulder pain” I got an ad recommending I buy a “LightStim” tool promising to shoot “Multi-wave LED technology” through my body. So… <a href="https://techcrunch.com/2017/03/08/buoy-aims-to-fight-fake-online-health-news-with-an-artificially-intelligent-app/?ncid=rss”>Read More
- Facebook Beefs Up With Acqhire Of Storylane Because It’s Time To Fight Tumblr
- Big Moose Marketing Launches Online Marketing Birmingham Services
- Analyzing a Sudden Drop in Google Rankings Google SEO News ...
- SEO Austin online video marketing search engine optimization ...
- Think With Google: 2013's Resource for Trends in Online Marketing