A Brazilian judge has ordered mobile networks operating in the country to block access to WhatsApp for 72 hours in a move likely based on the service's use of encryption technology to prevent third parties (including law enforcement) from accessing …
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- With Users In Over 83 Countries, Social Discovery Platform At The Pool Wants To Be The Anti-Facebook
- Twitter Opens Tweet Archive Access To Users In 12 More Languages, Including Farsi, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Malay and Spanish
- With 50,000 Users & Double-Digit Monthly Revenue Growth, French Real-Time Alerts Startup Mention Raises $800K Flash Seed
- Facebook Brings Down The Hammer Again: Cuts Off MessageMe's Access To Its Social Graph