Crowdtap, a startup that connects brands with consumers to spur the creation of promotional social media content, is announcing that it has raised $5 million in Series B funding. The company announced its $7 million Series A back in 2011. When startups raise less money in subsequent funding rounds, it’s often interpreted as a sign that they couldn’t get more. But in this case, co-founder and… Read More
- Dynamic Signal Launches VoiceStorm To Manage Employees’ Social Media Promotion Efforts
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- Tech-savvy Newark Mayor Booker: Government flunking social media
- 7 Ways To Value Yourself Beyond Social Media
- PopTip Brings Its Instant Twitter Polling And Revamped Dashboard To Brands On Facebook