Every couple of months, new rumors about Microsoft trying to sell off its Bing search engine pop up. At some point late last year, the word on the street was that if then-CEO candidate Stephen Elop would take the reins of the company, he would sell Bing as soon as possible. After last week’s Build developer conference, I think we can now put those rumors to rest. Bing is now a core part of… Read More
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage
- Dear Microsoft, Samsung Isn't Very Happy With You
- Aviary Launches Its Photo Editing SDK For Windows 8 Thanks To AMD Ventures Investment
- Microsoft Opens Online Flagship Store On Tmall, The ‘Amazon Of China'
- Windows Azure Adds Support For PhoneGap, Dropbox and Hadoop