Flipkart, India’s biggest e-commerce company, has just hit the billion dollar milestone in annual GMV (Gross Merchandise Value), a goal the founders had forecast to achieve only by 2015. In an internal note sent to employees, Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal, the former Amazon employees who founded Flipkart in 2007, said this reflects 100x growth since March 2011 when the company was doing… Read More
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- Dynamic Signal Launches VoiceStorm To Manage Employees’ Social Media Promotion Efforts
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?
- eBay Offers MPG Equivalent for Tech Infrastructure ... and Throws Down Gauntlet