The market likes what Apple reported today, sending its share up more than 7% in after-hours trading. The company reported an earnings beat today, with $45.6 billion in revenue, $10.2 billion in net profit, or $11.62 in earnings per share. Analysts had expected Apple to report $10.18 in profit per share, and revenue of under $44 billion. Read More
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- Kindle Publishing - Self-Publishers Can Get More Exposure
- Twitter Opens Tweet Archive Access To Users In 12 More Languages, Including Farsi, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Malay and Spanish
- Early Apple iPhone Developer Prototype Looked More Like An iPad, Had Ethernet And Serial Ports