Apple is opening the door to its iAd program today, specifically to iAd Workbench, its ad creation and management tool.
When the company first launched the Workbench last year, it was aimed at developers who wanted to advertise their apps. With today’s changes, the company is hoping to bring on a broader range of advertisers. Read More
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- AdWords Enhanced Campaigns: New Features & Benefits
- If It Gets Them, Google May Open .Search, .App, .Blog And .Cloud gTLDs To The Public
- Early Apple iPhone Developer Prototype Looked More Like An iPad, Had Ethernet And Serial Ports
- Hashtags On Facebook Would Open Up Exploration And Discovery Way More Than Graph Search