Apple is after Beats for its streaming music expertise, not the hardware that most find mediocre at best, according to a new Bloomberg report on the deal, which is expected to be made official later sometime this week according to earlier reports. The main driver for the talks started because Apple was impressed with the rate at which Beats Music was converting its free trial members into paid… Read More
- With Users In Over 83 Countries, Social Discovery Platform At The Pool Wants To Be The Anti-Facebook
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage
- Early Apple iPhone Developer Prototype Looked More Like An iPad, Had Ethernet And Serial Ports
- American Writers & Artists Inc. Announces the Release of a Special Report on ...
- Apple's Low-Cost iPhone Reportedly Getting The Same 4-Inch Display As iPhone 5, ‘Super-Thin' Plastic Case