The Apple TV continues to gain traction despite little effort from Apple. On today’s financial earnings call, Apple CEO Tim Cook revealed that Apple has sold 20 million Apple TV boxes. By the end of 2013, the company had sold approximately 10 million Apple TV units. The product is clearly on-pace for a killer year even with new offerings from Amazon and Roku. Read More
- WordPress' Matt Mullenweg On Working From Home, Making Money ...
- Early Apple iPhone Developer Prototype Looked More Like An iPad, Had Ethernet And Serial Ports
- Lessons in Copywriting From the Signs of Homeless People
- Apple's Low-Cost iPhone Reportedly Getting The Same 4-Inch Display As iPhone 5, ‘Super-Thin' Plastic Case
- Amazon Drops Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ Price From $299 To $269, Releases It In Europe And Japan