Apple has a new patent that could pave the way for future solar-powered mobile devices, according to AppleInsider. The new intellectual property describes a method for embedding a solar array within a layer that includes touch sensors, and which can all be fit within a flexible display module, in order to save space in its ever-shrinking electronic devices. The patent is a modified version of… Read More
- Early Apple iPhone Developer Prototype Looked More Like An iPad, Had Ethernet And Serial Ports
- Summit Partners Puts $26M Into Samwer Brothers' African Amazon Clone Jumia
- Aggregift Turns Anything On Amazon Into A Crowdfunded, Group Gift
- Apple's Low-Cost iPhone Reportedly Getting The Same 4-Inch Display As iPhone 5, ‘Super-Thin' Plastic Case
- ClickBank Makes it Easier for "Everyday Experts" to Turn Their Know-How Into a ...