Apple has a new patent application published by the USPTO (via AppleInsider) that makes it easier to remember who you’re texting. This could help alleviate the incredibly painful SMS fails where you send a message to the wrong person, occasionally with catastrophic results. The system works using contact pictures employed in the background of text conversations as a big, glaring visual cue… Read More
- How Can Internet Marketing for Small Business Tools Help Them Build a Marketing Plan?
- New eBay Metrics Help Save Millions in Data Center Costs
- Early Apple iPhone Developer Prototype Looked More Like An iPad, Had Ethernet And Serial Ports
- In Exchange For Help Juicing Sales, Twitter And LinkedIn's Ads APIs Share The Wealth
- Apple's Low-Cost iPhone Reportedly Getting The Same 4-Inch Display As iPhone 5, ‘Super-Thin' Plastic Case