Apple has a new patent published by the USPTO today (via AppleInsider), and this one is a result of its deal to acquire Nortel’s considerable trove of intellectual property with the Rockstar consortium of tech companies. The patent describes a method for letting user listen in on, as well as interrupt and answer remotely hosted voicemail recordings. Essentially, this is what old landline… Read More
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- With Users In Over 83 Countries, Social Discovery Platform At The Pool Wants To Be The Anti-Facebook
- Twitter Opens Tweet Archive Access To Users In 12 More Languages, Including Farsi, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Malay and Spanish
- Endorsements, LinkedIn's Answer To Klout, Passes 1B Recommendations And Builds Up A New Data Set
- Early Apple iPhone Developer Prototype Looked More Like An iPad, Had Ethernet And Serial Ports