Apple has applied for a patent for an improved wearable pedometer design, according to a new filing published by the USPTO today (via AppleInsider). The filing describes a way to vastly improve accuracy on wearable step counters, by determining where a user is wearing it and adjusting the way it analyzes movement as a result. The patent specifically details automatic detection of when it’s… Read More
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- Kindle Publishing - Self-Publishers Can Get More Exposure
- Twitter Opens Tweet Archive Access To Users In 12 More Languages, Including Farsi, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Malay and Spanish
- Early Apple iPhone Developer Prototype Looked More Like An iPad, Had Ethernet And Serial Ports