Apple has a new patent application published today by the USPTO (via AppleInsider), which details a stylus with a nib that can be extended to take advantage of multi-touch capabilities for a wider brush stroke, and that has built-in light sensors so that it can act as essentially an eye-dropper tool for the real world, capturing colors from physical objects to use in digital painting. The patent… Read More
- Early Apple iPhone Developer Prototype Looked More Like An iPad, Had Ethernet And Serial Ports
- Summit Partners Puts $26M Into Samwer Brothers' African Amazon Clone Jumia
- Aggregift Turns Anything On Amazon Into A Crowdfunded, Group Gift
- Apple's Low-Cost iPhone Reportedly Getting The Same 4-Inch Display As iPhone 5, ‘Super-Thin' Plastic Case
- ClickBank Makes it Easier for "Everyday Experts" to Turn Their Know-How Into a ...