This could be Apple’s largest acquisition to date. According to the Financial Times, Apple is close to a deal to acquire Beats Electronics. Beats is the maker of the popular Beats headphones, as well as the music service, Beats Music. If it closes, the deal should be announced next week, the FT reports. The two companies have yet to agree on some financial details. The most surprising thing… Read More
- Facebook's Riskiest Bet Yet. Can It Uproot A Billion People's Behavior?
- WordPress's Mullenweg Talks About Future of Blogging in a SXSW ...
- Early Apple iPhone Developer Prototype Looked More Like An iPad, Had Ethernet And Serial Ports
- CEO Marissa Mayer Says Yahoo-Microsoft Search Deal Is Underperforming
- Apple's Low-Cost iPhone Reportedly Getting The Same 4-Inch Display As iPhone 5, ‘Super-Thin' Plastic Case