Microsoft is not just placating user demand with the Office for iPad apps it launched today; it’s also selling Office 365 subscriptions directly within the app. Those subs are worth a pretty penny to Microsoft, as it collects a recurring revenue stream starting at $99 per year per user from Office 365, but it turns out Apple also reaps a reward from sales made through the iPad app. Re/code… Read More
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- Bloggers Take Heed: Affiliate Marketing Keeps You In The Driver's ...
- eBay seller gets £10000 fines and costs over 'potentially lethal' adaptors
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage
- If It Gets Them, Google May Open .Search, .App, .Blog And .Cloud gTLDs To The Public