Sometimes it’s the little things that matter. Like being able to carry on texting without walking into a tree. Apple apparently thinks so anyway. A patent Cupertino filed back in September 2012 has just surfaced with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office — that shows the company thinking up ways to help people keep walking and texting without bumping into stuff. Read More
- How Can Internet Marketing for Small Business Tools Help Them Build a Marketing Plan?
- New eBay Metrics Help Save Millions in Data Center Costs
- Early Apple iPhone Developer Prototype Looked More Like An iPad, Had Ethernet And Serial Ports
- In Exchange For Help Juicing Sales, Twitter And LinkedIn's Ads APIs Share The Wealth
- Appealing To Our Egos Worked – Over 80,000 People Bragged On Twitter About Having One Of The Most-Viewed Profiles On LinkedIn