Google does indeed have a so-called “Silver” program in the works, as reported originally in early April by Android Police, says The Information. But the intent isn’t just to improve customer support around Android devices, as it seemed at first. Instead, The Information reports that it’s about Google gaining more control over the Android ecosystem, and building a… Read More
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- Confessions of a PPC Control Freak on Enhanced Campaigns
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- With Users In Over 83 Countries, Social Discovery Platform At The Pool Wants To Be The Anti-Facebook
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings | Elliot's Blog