There are 2 billion Android devices currently in use around the world. Google is now thinking about the next 2 billion devices. In order to do this, Google has a new project called Android Go. It’s a lightweight version of the upcoming version of Android (Android O) with optimized apps and Play Store.
Google focused on devices with very low specs, users with limited connectivity and… Read More
- Koozoo: A Web 2.0 version of Big Brother goes mobile
- If It Gets Them, Google May Open .Search, .App, .Blog And .Cloud gTLDs To The Public
- Google Scoops Up Neural Networks Startup DNNresearch To Boost Its Voice And Image Search Tech
- Google Closes The Book On Google Reader On July 1, Seven Other Products Also Get The Chop
- Google Translate Now Lets You Build A Personalized Phrasebook