TechCrunch has learned that Amazon’s upcoming flagship smartphone, running a forked version of Android, will have head-tracking capabilities offering up limited 3D effects. This key feature will be reserved to just a few built-in gestures, according to a source with first-hand experience of the company’s mobile ambitions. Read More
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?
- Amazon's Quest for Web Names Draws Foes
- Amazon preparing bid for Barnes and Noble?
- Amazon aim to control some domains is opposed: WSJ