Rival book retailer Barnes & Noble Inc. also opposes Amazon's request, arguing in an objection filed with ICANN that the Seattle-based company could use control of the new Internet names "to stifle competition in the bookselling and publishing …
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?
- Amazon preparing bid for Barnes and Noble?
- Amazon aim to control some domains is opposed: WSJ
- Amazon's application for .book domain opposed by industry groups and rivals