Amazon has quietly introduced a change to its Alexa Skills Developer agreement aimed at further restricting advertisements within Alexa’s voice apps, which it calls “Skills.” Previously, the developer agreement stated that it would ban apps that used the Alexa app home cards – the cards that appear in the Alexa companion app – that can describe Skill in question… <a href="https://techcrunch.com/2017/04/20/amazons-new-alexa-developer-policy-now-bans-all-ads-except-in-music-and-flash-briefings/?ncid=rss”>Read More
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?
- Amazon's Quest for Web Names Draws Foes
- Amazon preparing bid for Barnes and Noble?
- Amazon aim to control some domains is opposed: WSJ