Amazon’s annual shareholder letter from CEO Jeff Bezos is out today, and it includes a few juicy details on Amazon’s products, services and future plans, though not any hard data like how many dang Kindles Amazon has sold, of course. But some of the more interesting items on the report include updates on Amazon Fresh expansions (the company’s online grocery delivery service), Amazon’s “Pay to… Read More
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- WordPress's Mullenweg Talks About Future of Blogging in a SXSW ...
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?
- What's up with Apple's down low on Ebay sales?