Amazon WorkSpaces, the company’s virtual desktop computing environment introduced last fall at the AWS re:Invent conference, is today available to the public. Up until now, Amazon was testing the service in a “Limited Preview” with select customers large and small, including Peet’s Coffee & Tea and ERP and CRM solution provider WorkWise. Now, any AWS customers can… Read More
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- Dynamic Signal Launches VoiceStorm To Manage Employees’ Social Media Promotion Efforts
- Big Moose Marketing Launches Online Marketing Birmingham Services
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?