If you need help assembling your grocery list, well, it seems that Amazon has a product for you. The company is promoting something called Amazon Dash is in a new web page. Apparently it’s a WiFi-connected device that allows users to build a shopping list by scanning bar codes and saying product names out loud. It connects directly with AmazonFresh, the company’s grocery delivery service, so… Read More
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?
- Amazon's Quest for Web Names Draws Foes
- Amazon preparing bid for Barnes and Noble?