E-commerce giant Amazon has reportedly made its first investment into the French market: it has acquired a 25% stake in Colis Privé, a delivery company that competes in France against the likes of state-owned La Poste, and global giants TNT, DHL, UPS and FedEx to deliver parcels. The news was first reported by the French site le Journal du Net, which claims it has had direct confirmation. We are… <a href="http://techcrunch.com/2014/05/01/amazon-takes-a-25-stake-in-colis-prive-to-ramp-up-its-delivery-network-in-france/?ncid=rss”>Read More
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- Digital media group Komli launch new chinese network ...
- Analyzing a Sudden Drop in Google Rankings Google SEO News ...
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?