The street likes what it hears. This morning, prior to the market opening, Amazon announced that it was raising the price of its Prime subscription membership by $20 to $99 a year. The company’s stock followed suit and opened the day at $376, trading at up 1.63% on the day. This stock price increase puts its highest level since the dramatic crash following disappointing holiday earnings. The… Read More<img src="http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/TechCrunch/Amazon/~4/708Eg1yKN0s” height=”1″ width=”1″ />
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- Internet Marketing 101: Mental Price Barriers
- Analyzing a Sudden Drop in Google Rankings Google SEO News ...
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?