On the heels of news that Amazon may have accounted for half of Black Friday online sales, the retailer today announced that the Black Friday holiday shopping weekend – which it defines as Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday – was its best-ever, in terms of Amazon devices sold. The company historically doesn’t release hard numbers related to its device sales. Instead, it… Read More
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- With Users In Over 83 Countries, Social Discovery Platform At The Pool Wants To Be The Anti-Facebook
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?
- eBay seller gets £10000 fines and costs over 'potentially lethal' adaptors