At the end of March, Amazon announced it was planning to shut down Diapers.com and all the other e-commerce sites operated by Quidsi – the company Amazon acquired for $545 million back in 2010. However, it didn’t offer any details as to when those sites would eventually shutter their doors. But it now appears the first steps towards closure have been taken – all the Quidsi… <a href="https://techcrunch.com/2017/04/07/amazon-pulls-diapers-com-and-other-quidsi-apps-from-the-app-store/?ncid=rss”>Read More
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- WordPress' Matt Mullenweg On Working From Home, Making Money ...
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?