The day we all feared has come. Amazon has announced that the price of Prime will soon cost $99 a year. Starting in seven days, the cost for existing members to renew will increase by $20 from $79.99. Amazon Student members will pay $49. The Prime Fresh membership fee will remain unchanged at $299. Exsiting members can expect to see the new price when their membership is set to renew.… Read More
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?
- Amazon's Quest for Web Names Draws Foes
- Amazon preparing bid for Barnes and Noble?