Do readers want to buy books from B&N, or do the 'showroom' at B&N, and then order online for Amazon? B&N has shot back with its own online presence and overnight shipping – but it hasn't made much of a dent. And the recent reports of Nook sales have …
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?
- Amazon's Quest for Web Names Draws Foes
- Amazon aim to control some domains is opposed: WSJ