All signs point to Amazon announcing its streaming device at a NYC event next week. Not a lot is known about it, but a report from the WSJ today sheds a little light on Amazon’s overall strategy, which will reportedly include free, ad-supported streaming service. According to this report, this service will not be limited to just Amazon Prime subscribers, but rather open to anyone willing to watch… Read More
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- WebiPromo, a Free Internet Marketing Blog, Launches Its New FREE WordPress ...
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?
- Amazon's Quest for Web Names Draws Foes