Amazon is making the technology that makes its Echo line of devices so good at picking up your voice commands available to third-party device makers. That includes the microphone array that helps Echo pick up speech even in a fairly noisy room, as well as Amazon’s own proprietary software for recognizing wake words, reducing background noise and cancelling out echoes in large open rooms.… Read More
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- HTC Facebook Phone Specs Leak, Outlining A Solid Mid-Range Device With FB And Instagram Pre-Loaded
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?
- eBay Offers MPG Equivalent for Tech Infrastructure ... and Throws Down Gauntlet