Amazon has poured $20 million in Yummy77, a food delivery site based in Shanghai. Yummy77 confirmed the funding in a post on Weibo and said it will use the capital to expand into new markets and help Amazon‘s China site expand its selection of goods. This marks the first time that Amazon has invested in a Chinese company after launching in the country a decade ago. Read More
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?
- Amazon's Quest for Web Names Draws Foes
- Amazon preparing bid for Barnes and Noble?