Amazon today announced a new way for teens to shop its site independently of their parents’ accounts and place their own orders, which parents can choose to review before allowing the purchase. Teens can also be assigned pre-set spending limits per order as an alternative to having orders reviewed. The new service, available via amazon.com/forteens, is meant to give teenagers ages 13… Read More
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?
- Amazon's Quest for Web Names Draws Foes
- Amazon preparing bid for Barnes and Noble?